Tuesday 2 April 2013

Elevator speech

Good morning, Madam.

 My name is Sam. I graduated from university with a bachelor degree of application mathematic. The job listing on your website states you are looking for a data analyst. I am very interested  to submit my application for this position because I possess all the qualities and experiences you mentioned in the job description. As an individual with over seven years hands-on experiences in data analysis and strong problem solving skills, I'm confident that I would be a successful addition to your professional team.

Working for a famous BI company for over seven productive years as a data analyst , I have acquired considerable experience in designing, developing and maintaining data models and reports in financial sector. Most of these models and reports have high impact on the customer's business decisions.

I am confident that I am the perfect candidate for this job and will be happy to answer any questions regard my qualifications.


My over seven years data analysis experiences and the solid understanding of banking and insurance business make me can contribute a lot to your company's business. If you give me a chance, I'll give you a big surprise.

Could you please give me a phone number or e-mail address.

Thank you, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment